SAP Interface Framework
SAP Workflow Integration
in latest Release
Cont4S Integrator Platform
With C4S Integrator we offer a platform that enables our customers to create interfaces that integrate Microsoft Excel without any development effort. In the SAP system input interfaces as well as output interfaces are supported. It is up to the customer to decide whether to use interfaces with or without the SAP AIF framework. SAP AIF as a standard functionality of SAP SE provides a consistent execution, monitoring and bug fixing of interfaces.
Of course, the C4S Integrator platform supports various techniques for implementation, such as
- BAPI calls
- Transaction calls
- Table update
Data can be delivered or distributed in different file formats. The Cont4S Integrator also offers the possibility to integrate MS Excel with all its functionalities into the interface process.
Cont4S Integrator Services
Accompanying services allow the immediate delivery of ready-to-run SAP AIF interfaces. Of course, we eagerly support our customers in the project with the implementation of interfaces.
The Cont4S Integrator is developed and maintained by a consulting and development team with loads of experience in designing and implementing interfaces. The possibilities offered by the Cont4S Integrator are almost unlimited.
Do you have a demand?
- For interfaces where SAP system is involved
- To standardize the monitoring of interfaces
- To simplify and standardize the error handling of the existing interfaces
- Automate periodic data collection, which is currently done manually
- To reduce your efforts for manually transferring data from MS Excel to SAP
- Unload data from an SAP system in order to filter, enrich or extend it using MS Excel
- To replace interfaces with outdated batch input technology
- To efficiently implement mass data
- To copy data between SAP systems, clients or organizational structures
- For recurring supply of test mandates with application data
Interfaces without Development Effort
- Creation of input interfaces for storing/posting data to an SAP system based on transactions, BAPIs or tables
- Creation of output interfaces via SAP queries
- Generation of Excel worksheets for the respective Interface from SAP
Seamless Integration with SAP AIF (SAP Application Interface Framework)
- Support of input and output interfaces with connection to SAP AIF (SAP Application Interface Framework), which provides consistent control, monitoring and error handling for interfaces
- Input interfaces for transactions, BAPIs and tables
- Output interfaces via query with SAP AIF or MS Excel as destination
- Accompanying services that allow us to immediately deliver executable AIF interfaces to customers based on BAPIs, transactions or batch input sessions
- Project support service by consultants with several years of experience in large SAP AIF projects