SAP Interface Framework
SAP Workflow Integration
in latest Release
Scope of Function
- Input interfaces with or without use of the SAP AIF framework, if desired with integration of Microsoft Excel for:
- All available SAP standard BAPIs for deposition of data
- Data attachments for SAP transactions
- Output interfaces for all data of SAP system that can be selected via SAP Query, with the objective which either is the SAP AIF or Microsoft Excel worksheet
Concrete Example of Application
The legacy system can be a third-party system, but also a separate or the same SAP system. Since both input and output interfaces can be provided, there are numerous possibilities for using the Cont4S Integrator platform:
- For processing of unique or periodic interfaces between legacy systems and SAP systems
- To structure of test systems or clients via provided Excel worksheets
- For initial creation of master data in new business units
- For Distribution of data between SAP systems
- For the mass changes of data
- For data exchange within an SAP system or between different SAP systems, whereby the data can be copied 1:1 but can also be modified, extended or filtered in Microsoft Excel, if desired
- For copying data from one business unit (plant, company code, controlling area) to another within a client
- To copy data from one client to another client
- Copying data to another SAP system
- As well as many other use cases that appear during the implementation of a project or even during operations
The adjacent diagram gives an overview of the several ways to transfer data to an SAP system with the Cont4S Integrator.
The Excel integration offers the possibility to convert data to CSV or XLSX format. This data can then be transferred for processing either directly to the Posting Engine or to an AIF interface.
The Posting Engine allows the direct selection of BAPIs, transactions or maintenance of table data.
The diagram to the left gives an overview of the different ways to extract data from the SAP system using the Cont4S Integrator.
Data can be read from the SAP system via a query and afterwards be passed to an AIF interface or the Excel Engine via the Posting Engine.
Our product Cont4S Integrator is based on many years of experience in internal SAP projects. Due to our additional services, customers can benefit from this experience in the design and implementation of interfaces with or without product related services.